How to book Aurora as a guest speaker in your classroom, in front of your attendees or on your show…
With thousands of appearances from in small classrooms to convention centers, on stage live to scripted videos for publishing houses, Aurora has a unique perspective of what you need as a producer and she knows how to deliver the content in an exciting, enthusiastic way to engage and make an impression, long-term. Her science experiments have been used by tens of thousands of students around the world.
Since 1996, Aurora has been teaching science and engineering to kids both at the university level and also in the K-12 classroom. Her award-winning online science program features over 2,000 videos recorded both on-location (live in front of students) and in-studio in such a way that the students are dazzled by their new-found ability to do real science.
Areas of Expertise and Talking Points
- The Seven Biggest Mistake Made in Teaching Science
- Three Keys to Teaching Science the Easy Way
- Secrets to Making Kids Want to Learn
- What Kids Really Need to Learn Before They Hit College
- Unlocking Your Child’s Inner Einstein
- You’ll find more information about Aurora on her bio page.
- Watch Aurora in action in a live online class.
- Share her free Science Activity and Guidebook with your audience now!
- Learn more about Aurora’s award-winning science program here.
Science Workshops & Classes
- Click here for class catalog
- Aeronautics, Rocketry & Spaceflight
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Physics of Sound & Motion
- Light & Lasers
- Chemistry Magic Show
- Astrophysics (Stars, Planets, and Black Holes)